Thursday, June 15, 2017

Artist to Know - Jengo - I Don't Mind ( Video) @WESTWINGMEDIA

Artist to Know
JULY 2017















Jengo - I Don't Mind
For those who follow us we greatly appreciate you.



I had a chance to record a session with the dude who was born in Africa & found his place to create music here in Chicago. His energy was some what very professional for a young artist.
I was surprised. In Chicago, drill music is what we are known for producing through our music.
Jengo music still provides that energetic feel but without that so aggressive feel to it.

Last week Jengo performed live Downtown Chicago at the
"House of Blues" stay tuned in for more live footage.

Jengo booked stuido time with me to record a new track off his up & coming project.
The moment he walked in the studio, Jengo was ready lyrics typed up, printed out.
I was like ok, shorty on point with his work ethic.
I find my self working with all types of artist, most need artist development but Jengo got this dope sound that cant be denied . Press Play ....!


Follow Jengo on Social Media
Instagram : @therealjengo


S.P




Follow Me On Twitter @lngraphics2

No comments:

Post a Comment